Sunday, May 13, 2012

Everything About the Perfect Wedding

Months ago I was worried sick planning for my wedding and all. I still don't have my wedding gown and I need to look after other preparations. However, my friend told me that I should look into the website of Auva's Bridal. I did what she told me and to my surprise I found a huge array of cheap wedding dresses available. After browsing, I really fell in love with this certain dress. Everything about it was perfect- the design, the details, the color and the fabric. So, I made the purchase. When the dress arrived, I'm glad that it fit my body just right. I was in tears when I first saw myself in the gown. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was so excited. On my wedding day, everyone was astounded of the beauty of the gown, they said that the gown complimented well with my beauty. Thanks for making me feel beautiful with the wedding gown.